Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Shot an Arrow into the Air (from "The Twilight Zone")

TV episode written by Rod Serling, 1960

Three astronauts crash onto a desert-like planet and quickly realize their hope for survival is slim. As the trio's water supply diminishes, tensions rise to horrific consequences. Oh, and of course there is a crazy twist at the end.

I watched this classic "Twilight Zone" episode (Season 1, Ep. 15) a little while ago and it easily became one of my favorites. The twist at the end was actually used in a Futurama episode (I'm not going to mention which one so I don't spoil this awesome Rod Serling story). I highly suggest checking it out. It's only 24 minutes long and has been available on Netflix Instant at the date this was posted. Or watch it in three parts right here, through YouTube:



No comments: